Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Molly Reviews: Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Title: Dash & Lily's Book of DaresAuthor: Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Pages: 260
Publishing Company: Ember
Publication Date: October 11, 2010
ISBN: 0375859557
My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketSynopsis: Lily has left a red notebook full of challenges on a favorite bookstore shelf, waiting for just the right guy to come along and accept its dares. But is Dash that right guy? Or are Dash and Lily only destined to trade dares, dreams, and desires in the notebook they pass back and forth at locations across New York? Could their in-person selves possibly connect as well as their notebook versions? Or will they be a comic mismatch of disastrous proportions?


Review: This was an amazing book. Granted, it is a holiday book and I read it in the middle of summer, I couldn't be happier with this novel. The thing that sold me on this book was the fact that Dash's favorite bookstore was the Strand. I like, live there. The fact that it was his favorite made my life. Anyway, I wish that there was going to be a sequel! Ugh, if only.
Lily and Dash are complete polar opposites and even though it is a love story, you still don't know how things are going to turn out because so many things happen in the 260 pages. You all better read this book or I am going to come after you. Just kidding. But it's still an amazing book and all of you should read it :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment