Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sarah Reviews: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Title: Obsidian
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages: 400 pages
Publishing Company: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: May 8, 2012 (2nd edition)
ISBN: 978-1620610077

My rating:PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hey guys! It's been a while and I'm insanely behind on reviews. So sorry. Be on the look out the rest of the week for more reviews! (10 to be exact, yikes!) Anyway, let's get started! Oh, and also HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Synopsis: Starting over sucks.
When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.
And then he opened his mouth.
Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.
The hot alien living next door marks me.
You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.
If I don't kill him first, that is.
Review:
OMG! Words can literally not describe how much I loved this book! Daemon is so sarcastic and I love his relationship with Katy. First of all, can we talk about how awesome Katy is. She is one of us, a book blogger! It made the book even more relatable. I loved the suspense in this book, the tension, the friendship, the romance, everything! Jennifer L. Armentrout is able to create such interesting character relationships that do not seem lame or over exagerated. She always keeps you on your toes and you are never going to be bored. Don't let aliens scare you away from this book because it is so good and there are no creepy green guys. I can't wait to see what happens next! Onyx here I come...

Until next time fellow readers, live long and prosper.

xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment