Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Molly's June TBR

Hey y'all!
It's Molly and I'm back with my June TBR. I'm hoping to fit in five books this month and hopefully I'll be able to read all of them! I'm super psyched to read all of these and they've been on my shelf for a while. I'm finally get around to reading them. Yayyyyy!

1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
This book is one of my friend Linda's all time favorites. I'm about a third of the way through currently and I can totally see why. I'm probably going to wind up watching the movie after I finish this. I'll possibly review it too!
2. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I've been wanting to read this book for the longest time and I'm finally getting around to it. I'm super excited for it and have really high expectations. It looks absolutely adorable.
3. Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
This is definitely the longest book on the list. I'm going to read this one after I finish all the rest of them. I won't be too upset if I don't finish it though since it's so lengthy.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Another one I've been super excited to read. Everyone talks about how much they love this book and all of Stephanie Perkins' novels. Cannot wait to start it.
5. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizini
I've wanted to read this novel since I read Perks because everyone says that the two are somewhat similar. I'm excited to read it because I think it's going to be a lovely story.

That's all for this post! What books are you guys planning on reading this month? Have a great day!
Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment