Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Molly's June 2014 Wrap Up!

Hey y'all!
So the month of June is coming to a close and that means it's time for a monthly wrap up! I've read more this month than I have all year to be completely serious. I finished four books this month and I was planning to read five but I'm satisfied with amount that I've read. All of these books have been on my TBR list for a while and I'm glad that I finally read them. The only book that was on my June TBR that I didn't read was Game of Thrones which is completely okay. I enjoyed all of the books and I'll have all of the reviews linked below! I hope July is just as good of a month as this one was!

1. The Time Traveler's Wife
2. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
3. It's Kind of a Funny Story
4. Anna and the French Kiss (review coming soon)

Talk to you guys soon!
Molly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment