Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon 2014 TBR

Hey everyone! It's that time of year again...BOOKTUBE A THON!!! EXCITEMENT! This will be the 2nd annual booktube-a-thon run by Ariel Bissett and various youtubers. It will take place from July 14 to July 20. There are various reading and video challenges to be completed during the week. It's super fun and Molly and I are going to try and do as many video challenges as we can and finally start youtubing so we are psyched! For more information, check out the official youtube which will probably answer your questions better than I can! Here are the books I'm planning on reading for the challenges:

1. A book with pictures ~ TBD
I don't have books with pictures I guess. Maybe I'll read a children's book?

2. Start and finish a series ~ The Warrior Heir Series 
I read this series ages ago in middle school. I really don't remember much about the series and considering The Warrior Heir is the booksplosion book of the month I thought it was about time to pick up this series again with my new older, and mature perspective...lol I'm not mature.. ;D (Apparently though there are 2 more books in this series but when I read it, it was a trilogy so this counts as a series for me)

3. A Book with red on the cover ~ Dangerous Creatures and We Should Hang Out Sometime
These books have both been sitting on my shelf FOREVER so this is a perfect chance to read them. We Should Hang Out Sometime is an ARC I received at bookcon and I don't know anything about it, but it sounds quirky and cool so YAY!

4. A Book Someones Else Picks Out for me ~ Beautiful Disaster
My friend and I did a book swap so I've had this book lying around to finish ASAP. She thought I would enjoy it so I'm excited to get into it!

5. A Book From a Genre you've read the least this year ~ Between Shades of Gray
So I don't read much historical fiction and my friend recommended this book to me so I bought it...again don't much about it. BUT it sounds cool and the cover is pretty. I'm sold!

6. A Book to Movie Adaptation (plus watching the movie) ~ TBD
At the moment, I don't know what I will choose for this. I want to read a new book because I'm behind in my reading challenge. However, I may re read one of my favorites-VAMPIRE ACADEMY or BEASTLY because I love them both and the movies are easily accessible to. We'll see what I have time for...

7. Read 7 books 
As you can see, I already have a mass of books on my TBR and I'm thinking "how will I do this" as I write this. I have no idea...This list is definitely subject to change and we will see what I can manage. 

I will create a TBR list on my goodreads which is goodreads.com/sarah_patch182 and post my booktube-a-thon updates there. I'm so excited guys!!! Yay!! Look out for our video challenges next week on our youtube channel. Have an awesome booktube-a-thon and if you are participating let us know what you are reading. May the odds be ever in your favor ;D

Peace. Love. Read On.
xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment