Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Molly's Reading Challenges!



Hey guys!
So, this year I'm planning on doing quite a few reading challenges. I think that by giving myself these challenges, I'll read a lot more because these challenges give me some leeway in what I can read. Two of these challenges I'm hoping to finish this year and one of them will probably take a bit longer.

My first challenge is my Goodreads book challenge. I'm planning on reading at least 25 books this year and I think I'm off to a good start. I own so many books and I would love to read a good chunk of them this year. This is the challenge that I want to finish the most so if I don't finish the other two I won't be too upset.

The other challenge I might finish this year is the PopSugar 2015 Reading Challenge. I know a bunch of people are doing this challenge and I think it would be a lot of fun. I've already been able to cross two things off the list and I'm looking for more books that will fit the criteria for the challenge. You can find the challenge here. I hope some other people do it too so that we can talk about it and help each other through it! :)

The final challenge that I'm starting this year is the Rory Gilmore book challenge. I have just recently started watching Gilmore Girls and I am LOVING it. The show is so funny and I love Rory. I found the list of all the books she references on the show and it's made up of a lot of classics so I figure I may as well read most of them. You can find the list all over the internet but here's the list that I've been referencing.

I'll be making a page on the blog to show how I'm doing so be on the lookout for that in the next week or so. :)
I'll talk to everyone soon! I hope you have a great day!
xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment