Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

November TBR

Hey guys. So since November is upon us, I've decided to do a TBR pile so I can better organize myself and figure out what exactly I'm going to be doing. I'm currently reading two books so those will be at the top of the TBR pile and the rest I will pick from what is currently on my bookshelf that intrigues me the most.

1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
I started Pandemonium over the summer but was left unfinished because I had to return it to the library. However, when I went to ComicCon they had the entire Delirium trilogy and the novellas signed!! Of course I had to get them! So now I'm currently reading it. It's been rough especially with band but since band is over I can devote almost all of my time to reading.

2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I'm reading this book currently as well so I figured I should put it on the TBR pile haha. It's amazing and I'm scared to finish it because apparently people cried and yeah. It makes me nervous.

3. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
The final book in the Delirium trilogy. I can't just leave this one hanging. Sarah said that it was a tear jerker so I have to read it because curiousity is getting the best of me.

4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I'm a little behind....Allegiant just came out and I already have it on my Kindle so I kinda need to read Insurgent before I skip to the end.

5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
This should be self explanatory.

6. Reached by Ally Condie
I don't really have a reason for not reading this one yet. It's the last book in the Matched trilogy and I just want to see how it ends.

7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I should've read this book a while ago but here we are. Plus, contests are fun.

I think that's good enough for this month. We can call it the month of the trilogies. Oh well! That's all for now! Talk to you soon!

Xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment