Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten All Time Favorite Books in YA Fiction!!!

Hey y'all!
It's Molly here for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week was Top Ten Books in X Genre so I chose a somewhat broad topic but I read all different types of books so it was hard to pick one specific genre. So yeah! Here goes nothing!

1. Graceling - SUCH an amazing book. It's such a unique idea and just a great, entertaining story.

2. An Abundance of Katherines - This is my favorite John Green book. I love the characters and it's just a fun read. Highly recommend it.

3. Jellicoe Road - This is probably my favorite YA book of all time. I love the way the story is told and I just love everything about this book. It's definitely one of the best books out there.


4. The Spectacular Now - Tim Tharp knows how to write a book. Even though it doesn't have that many pages, it's a long read. It's extremely realistic and a must read for everyone.

5. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Yay Christmas! The varrying points of view are one of the things that made me fall in love with this book. It's adorable.

6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculliar Children - Okay, this book is pretty creepy. The story is pretty weird and the photos could give some people nightmares but I love that sort of thing so this book obviously got a spot on the list. 


7. The Scorpio Races - If you love horses and the beach, you'll love this book. It deals with the myth of water horses and yeah. It's good.

8. Between Shades of Gray - Definitely my favorite historical fiction novel. It's sosososo good and you simply must read it.

9. The Giver - This is probably one of the most inspirational books I have ever read. It was very good and if you  haven't read it yet you totally should because the movie will be coming out soon!!!

10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - *cries forever*

That's all for today!! Thanks so much for stopping in!
Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment