Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sarah Reviews: The Lux Series (#2-4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Hey everyone! I'm so behind on reviews that I decided for series that I read I will do joint reviews. Yay!!! So today I'm review the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th books in the Lux Series. Onyx, Opal, and Origin. If you want to know the premise of the series, check out my review of Obsidian where I give a quick synopsis explaining the series.


*WARNING*
Mild spoilers if you have not read Obsidian or any of these books


I really enjoyed reading this series! It is so funny and action packed. I love the romance and the relationships. The characters are relatable and you grow so attached. This series definitely gets better as you go along. I love how Katy has grown throughout the series and her relationship with Dameon has grown too. I loved in the 2nd book that scene where he brought her dinner on thanksgiving and then they set up the Christmas tree. SO cute!!! However, my favorite scene would have to be in the 4th book when they are in Vegas. Those of you who read the book know what I'm talking about. I feel like this was a huge turning point in the series. By Katy and Dameon making that decision, it sealed their relationship but also sealed their fates. It showed how over the past year they have both grown and changed and throughout all the hardships they've endured, they wouldn't change a thing. I'm really excited to see where this series is headed and how the Luxen and Origins play into this "war" that has been insinuated. One downside to this series is a lot of ideas and explanations are open ended. I still don't really understand how hybrids work or what happened after Dameon healed Will or how it is even possible to become immune to onyx, but whatever, I can roll with it. I would recommend this to anyone who loves YA books. Don't let the aliens scare you away if you don't like sci-fi. It is so amazing and you won't regret picking it up. I can't wait for the 5th book! Here are my ratings for each book.
   



    





















Until next time fellow readers, to infinity, and beyond!

xoxo Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment